Thursday, March 08, 2007

???

Ever wished something for someone u love too dearly???
Ever prayed so hard that tears dropped from your eyes???

Ever found something very materialistic and still struggled hard to get it???
Ever cried on having missed it one other time???

Ever felt disillusioned towards what you wanted from life
Or Ever wondered and questioned what life wanted from you???

Ever stood at a crossroad deciding which path to take,
and then felt lost before taking a path???

Ever wondered why years passed by and you could not
celebrate life???

Ever asked when would that moment arrive when u wud sit and njoy !!!

3 comments:

@nkur said...

Yes
Many times...and i guess one of those moments arrived for you and me....didnt it?

Push. said...

when you say...
"
Ever wondered why years passed by and you could not
celebrate life???

Ever asked when would that moment arrive when u wud sit and njoy !!!"

i do have few lines although already in my blow.... :))...

Lots of years… Lots of people around..
Staring gazing..
All piercing deeply….
Who do I say..
Or what I do
All these are known faces…
Shabby things
Shabby places….

nways ./.yeah blog templet is better now..somehow readble.. :)

:) said...

I believe, most of us get a chance to go through these feelings. After all, going through these, is being human.

I read most of ur blogs and then decided that I will never ever say that Durga is a confused gal :). pretty eloquent.

Your blog made me remember 'The college'. Its been a while since I thought abt it. Thanks :)

Circus