Friday, August 04, 2006

Say no to war

I have been thinking about this for quite somedays now ,but engrossed in work and due to laziness I just procrastinated writing this blog...
The driving point is a mail which I just read 5 mins back and the mail displays some pictures of Israeli air strikes on lebanon.

Well !!! I seldom believe in the authenticity of such mails .However,the reality can be worse but not better than what those pictures displayed.

I asked myself ;How would I feel if I had to live under the constant fear of someone dropping a bomb on me and I froze !!!
Is there no one who can save thousands of innocent lives perishing in these brutal acts.

How can the feeling of revenge be so overwhelming that it leads to such unmindful actions.

After all,we are humans...Or ,are we???

No comments: