Friday, June 16, 2006

Dilemmas

Life is about making decisions ,either right or wrong, and learning from them...
Right decisions change into one's fortune and the bad ones constitute the misfortune...I somehow feel that people, for whom God has decided a larger share of latter,see life more closely,learning 100 times more than others.But to have faith that this is true, needs an immense amount of patience,will power and optimism...

There used to be a time,when making decisions used to be the toughest task for me .
Though it still is , I think I am trying to overcome this handicap of mine.
And this has been a conscious effort on my part cos there are certain times when no one else than you knows better , what you want and why you want it...


I feel ,God helps us in carving out our paths....
We just have to interpret his signals.When he really wants us to follow a particular path he will obstruct the other paths for us.
He will never put you in a dilemma which is inescapable.

2 comments:

Shivdas Nair said...

Dear girl !! Right decisions might also turn into misfortune..as long as you believe that misfortune takes you closer to your real self, no misfortune is really a misfortune !! or well, you lose the fortune, but you find yourself :-)
The toughest tests in life are reserved for people who will come closest to god !! I believe in this strongly !

myPage said...

Well said Shiv ! I agree:)