Thursday, August 24, 2006

Back to college !!!

Its been almost 2 years since I completed my engineering and left college.
The bunch of memories of that period is something which is cherished by each one of us and I can say that without inviting any opposition.

Like each of my batch mates leaving college was a tough turning point in my life as well.
But over the time ,new places ,jobs etc kept me busy and as time passed by I became more immune to those memories.

But yesterday something broke that immunity ,when one of my batch mates dropped a mail regarding her marriage.I was lost in a reverie when I returned to my room at the end of the day..
I was missing around a dozen people at the same time. :) The way each of us used to talk,quarrel,cry ,smile ....It is still clear in my mind.

Life has been moving on at such a fast pace that I almost failed to realise certain things.
I am still unprepared for big things in life and still under the impression that I am a college going girl.Time has just flown by but it has left with me,some treasure in the form of those memories.

No comments: